Saturday, March 23, 2019

Reflection about the subject Entrepreneurship Grade XI GAS

Reflection
by Abdola Mariano

"Entrepreneurship is the beginning of business. Business is the bridge to success. And, success is the fruit of happiness." This quote is one of my own understandings that I made about our topic in entrepreneurship.

From the beginning, I know that this subject (entrepreneurship) will gonna talk about business. And, because business is one of the aspects to make our lives more progressive, I wanted to learn more about it. I discovered new things. I learned more about business on how to manage and maintain a good  business. I learned about economic development, nature of small business, about invention, innovation, and advantages and disadvantages of small business and corporation. Also, I learned what are the rewards of a successful entrepreneur, the ownership choices (sole proprietorship, partnership, and corporation), and how to cooperate expenses. Knowing the ethical and social responsibilities of the entrepreneur, the six types of personality, and the four rights (the right to be safe, to be inform, to be choose, and to be heard) of the  consumers are part of my learnings.

To all the  things that  I've learned, I realized and found out that the business can't stand alone without the help of the entrepreneur. And, it is really important that in order to be a successful entrepreneur, you should love and passionate to your chosen  job. Just like what Steve Jobs says, "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics Strip of The 1872 Cavite Mutiny - Cavite Mutiny Comics

The 1872 Cavite Mutiny I n the dedication page of his second book, El Filibusterismo, published in 1891, Dr. Jose Rizal wrote, “I dedic...