Sunday, March 24, 2019

Reflection for General Mathematics Grade XI GAS

Reflection
by Abdola Mariano

Some people said that Mathematics is a mind-numbing subject. But, for me, if you put your mind and heart on it, it's not mind-numbing it's fun and interesting.

Then, I thought that Mathematics of grade XI is difficult to understand and hard to solve because it is now general. But, I was wrong.  I was definitely wrong. It is really far and opposite to what I expected to be.

First day of school, I already learned new things.  I  learned the seven habits of highly effective people, by Stephen Covey. These seven habits  made me realized that I should practice it everyday even when I'm not at school. Because, it can help us to be a responsible person in every task we have. And this responsible person might become a successful human being. 

In addition, move on to our lesson, I discovered and learned what are the functions, domains, and how to convert English units to SI units. I also learned how to convert and solve the temperature from degree Fahrenheit to degree Celsius and vice-versa. Computing, and finding maturity value, present value, future value, how to determine the amount of principal, rate, time and solving annuity using long and short method are part of my learnings.

Furthermore, I learned a lot not just in our general Mathematics subject but also in everyday. Because, our teacher, Mrs. Magbanua taught  us everyday some precious lessons. Just like, you must study your lessons so that during examination you have  an answer that you will going to write on your test paper. 

And, all those things will be nothing without the help and without the encouragement of our courageous teacher, Mrs. Antonieta V. Magbanua.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comics Strip of The 1872 Cavite Mutiny - Cavite Mutiny Comics

The 1872 Cavite Mutiny I n the dedication page of his second book, El Filibusterismo, published in 1891, Dr. Jose Rizal wrote, “I dedic...